Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boys at play

This week's play post is brought out early this week because we're heading down to Oakridge for Thanksgiving. It will be the first year Gabe and I haven't hosted the big day at our house in...I can't remember how long. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. And I have to be honest, I'm a bit sad not to have a big turkey in my fridge and a pie cooling on my counter. But at the same time, this year has been exhausting. I literally feel right now like I usually do in April. I'm so exhausted, and I'm thankful I didn't have to do all the shopping and prepping for the big meal this year.Since I have the week off (unpaid), Levi and I had a chance yesterday to have friends over to play.
I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to be off this week. I sure am thankful for this little mini vacation. I think it will get me through December!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a nice picture...xox