They are literally all over our house. See:

Even Levi's favorite race car has to have stickers on him.
Sure, I could make a rule about where stickers go...but parenting is all about choosing your battles right? And this isn't a battle I feel is worth fighting. Especially since we've seen some "terrible two" behavior for the first time this week. Levi's decided he has to cover his face and cry when he doesn't get his way. Like when he's told he can't take 4 race cars to bed with him.
Well, Gabe's at work today. So Levi and I went to Target this morning and then decided this rainy Saturday was perfect for making a fort under the dinning room table.
Sure, I could make a rule about where stickers go...but parenting is all about choosing your battles right? And this isn't a battle I feel is worth fighting. Especially since we've seen some "terrible two" behavior for the first time this week. Levi's decided he has to cover his face and cry when he doesn't get his way. Like when he's told he can't take 4 race cars to bed with him.Well, Gabe's at work today. So Levi and I went to Target this morning and then decided this rainy Saturday was perfect for making a fort under the dinning room table.

This is Levi's new smile. I guess it's what I should expect when I say... "smile".
4 comments:
Looks like Levi is lovin' it!!!
Cute smile. :)
Love it! Hugs, Joey
It seems all kids love forts - I know gabe did. We had a great sofa set for forts.
What about a sticker book(s)? That helps sometimes.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment