He'll go and get really excited about it, but has never been able to really tell us when he needs to go.
Since I had Friday off, we decided we'd let him try big boy underwear and see how it went.
We made this little book in the morning
and he got a sticker to put in every time he went in his toilet. He did great! I took him to his toilet every hour and he didn't have a single accident.Here he is showing off his new big boy underwear.
And here he is giving me the side eye for taking so many pictures.
So, Saturday came. Levi went poop in his pants. Twice.
He wants to go in the toilet. He knows big boys don't wear diapers and babies do. He doesn't want to be a baby and talks all the time about how big he is.
After a tough day on Saturday, I was watching him really closely on Sunday morning. He's gone poop in his toilet several times in the last few months and we talked a lot about keeping his underwear clean. As I was cleaning up the mess from breakfast, I spotted Levi in the corner of my eye and I knew what he was up to. I whisked him up to the bathroom and...
here he proudly shows Lightening and Francesco what he did in his potty. (I cropped it so you didn't have to see it too!)So...the potty training is still in progress. For now...
5 comments:
He really does love his big boy underwear.I am hoping it gets easier for him to keep them clean REAL soon!!
ps Love the look he gave you....XOX
Yea, Levi! What a big boy. Love the looks he's giving you. Potty training is a huge milestone (for all). Keep up the good work! Hugs, Joey
P.S. Love the Sticker Book idea!
Even though today was not a real good day "potty wise" ,I think Levi has been doing a GREAT job.I am very proud of his progress.:0) Good luck with the days ahead! XOXOXOX
Post a Comment