Saturday, October 13, 2012

Speeding right by...

I keep telling myself things are going to slow down.
But it's just not happening!
Between work, a bi-monthly class I'm taking, evenings out with friends, and projects we're trying to finish up before winter...the week has been a blur.  And more of the same is lined up for the coming week!

In order to document some of the things going on around here I'll share a few photos.
First up, Levi's current obsession.
And it's not sitting around in his underware.
He loves these books.
Like loves them so much he listens to them on tape as often as we'll let him and has lines memorized.  Even lines that are Spanish.  And he's taken to saying "zero, nada" anytime he can.

My friend Peggy (and her little men) are here visiting from LA.  We tried to take the boys to the zoo yesterday, but it happened to be the first day we've had rain in months.  And it wasn't just a little rain.  It was pouring.  We made it about an hour and decided we all needed some dry clothes and lunch.  So, a lunch play date at our house instead.
This was the best photo I got of the boys.  I love that the only one actually looking, and smiling, is Zane who is 1/2 the age of the other two. 
And who does that kid on the right belong to?  Why didn't his mother wipe his lunch off his face?
 Gabe's been busy trying to finish the deck railing this weekend and we've been grinding up massive amounts of breakfast sausage.  And shopping for materials for some one's Halloween costume...it will be Monday again before we know it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi has a start of a grin and is looking at the camera. At least they sat still for a picture. Cute!

Mom said...

Great pics! I love that Levi loves those books so much.And that you guys got some fun time in with Peggy and the boys.XOX

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Glad they had a great time together. Hope to see you guys soon - we've got some some razor clams for you guys! Love, Joey