Monday, November 12, 2012

Netarts in November

We spent the weekend at the coast, celebrating a special some one's birthday.
Happy Birthday Grandpa G!

Along with a party, we also enjoyed:
beach walks and digging in the sand

a trip to Cape Meares


cheese and ice cream (before lunch) at one of the best places on Earth!
Watch out!  Levi's driving the cheese bus!
and lots of time in front of the fire reading and listening to the wind blow!
It was a fun weekend with family!

3 comments:

Mom said...

So glad you guys were there! It WAS fun.I could have done without the storm Sunday night,but I guess it made it all the more memorable.Good pictures!XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I love Cape Mears area and Tillamook cheese factory. I feel like a kid when I go there. Happy Birthday to Steve. See you all soon. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time was had by all!