 |
| Aaron and Joe manhandling the engine into place |
Sorry, no Sunday Supper this week. Since I spent the bulk of the day in the garage working on my car we decided that we wouldn't do a Sunday Supper this week. As you can see above, I had some help doing one of the last big pieces of the
engine swap that started back in 2008! Four years, to the month even. That's some kind of record for the longest engine swap in history I think. Although, I've had some distractions along the way. We bought a new house, had a kid, remodeled a kitchen, replaced a deck etc...Not a great excuse, but it's all I have. Today went great, Doug, Aaron and Joe came over to help, and I'm really glad they did. I might have been able to do it myself, but it sure would have taken a lot longer. I've got a quite a few details to work out still but it's a lot closer to driving!
2 comments:
Let's be honest dear. If you-know-who wasn't here, you would have finished this car three years (and three months) ago! ;)
We love you!
Awesome, Gabe! Vrooom.......... Hugs, Joey
Post a Comment