It's always bitter sweet to go see the Morrison family. We love them, and have a great time with them, but I always leave wishing Levi had his only cousins closer. That's why it's so important that we make sure we try and see them as often as we can!
When we arrived, Savannah and Sawyer had a pretty big list of activities for us to do during our stay.
We did start it off with rollerskating and swimming.
Levi's not really sold on the whole rollerskating thing. But honestly, for being 3&1/2 and his first time, I thought he did a really great job! He's almost cracking a smile in the picture right?
We made a trip to the Nashville Zoo.
But our favorite times were spent just playing together. Savannah and Levi made an obstacle course in the back yard for us to play in. The kids put on a magic show. And the grown ups played lots of games and had lots of laughs after the kids were in bed each night!
![]() |
| This is Levi making Sawyer "disappear". |
Levi sure does wish he could be just like his cousin Sawyer! Sawyer even taught Levi how to "arm pit" fart. (Or at least Levi thinks he can do it just like his cousin.)
Love these three crazy fun kids. (When they aren't arguing in the car on our drive to and from Kentucky...which I'll be back to share about.)
I'm hoping these three will be back together again really soon!






3 comments:
Sounds like you had an awesome time! Love the pictures of the kids. Can't wait for this weekend to see you guys and hear Levi tell us about his trip and visit with his cousins. Love, Joey
Heidi I love reading your blog!!! Keep it up ok!!!! Can't wait to see you guys when I come home! Love you! Sarah
No pictures of the obstacle course??Those Morrisons came up with a lot of fun ideas for things to do didn't they!!.I have to agree... traveling in the car with kids can be difficult.(But worth it).How did we ever manage with the four of you???:)
Post a Comment