It can not possibly be Friday tomorrow! The week has flown by. Probably because we've been super busy.
Between having friends from out of the country over to BBQ, spending the morning playing at the park, going to story time at the library, splashing in the backyard pool with baby Addison, filling up our back yard pool, and swimming lessons every morning...we've also managed to squeeze in:
Morning preschool play time at Oaks Park.
And berry picking, of course!
We tried out a new berry patch today. Well, new to us anyway!
Really we were after blueberries but their blueberries seem young and were not very ripe. Big disappointment since they are 30 minutes from our house! Maybe nothing can live up to our usual spot! The one thing the new patch had was LOTS of other berries. They have beautiful, ridiculous amounts of raspberries! And we found some awesome Marion berries. Of which Levi is showing you evidence of!
We may have to try our favorite spot next week since Levi and I are headed out to the coast with Grandpa and Grandma G while Gabe goes out to Central Oregon for guys weekend.
I've also been busy this week trying all sorts of new zucchini recipes. We came back from vacation to an abundance of very big zucchini in our garden! I'll have to share the recipes I've tried when we get back!
Enjoy the bounty of summer.


4 comments:
SOOOOO glad it is Friday tomorrow.;)My,you guys have been busy!See you soon!XOXOXOX
Marion berries are my favorite. The blueberries are ripe and a good, sweet crop in the Eugene area. Yummm! I'll have to write you all to thank Levi for the great post cards. I can see Gabe in Levi about getting wet. When he was a kid he hated getting wet or dirty if he wasn't prepared. Next week I will be in Santa Fe and Taos. Love you all. Grandma W
Makes me tired just reading about all the activity! Levi is so lucky to have you home during the summer. Have a great time at the coast; the weather should be perfect (no rain). Hoping the weather at the property is as nice for our weekend crawdaddin' with you! Love, Grammy
love your blog friend! keep it coming :) Miss you! Sarah
Post a Comment