We had a great weekend in Rockaway.
It was my parent's 38th wedding anniversary and they wanted to spend it with family at the coast!
It was sunny...but still windy which made it pretty cold.
We did manage to fly kites.
And spend lots of time playing in the sand.
Grandma and I even spotted a partial moon one afternoon when we were playing in the sand and water.
Guess that smile is bound to come out when your pants are extremely wet!
And this was baby Elijah's first trip to the beach!
It was a great weekend.
Thanks Mom and Dad.
Happy Anniversary!





4 comments:
Cuties moon I've seen. Looks like you all had fun. Happy Anniversary to Barb and Steve. I am heading out to New Mexico tomorrow evening as we are staying in Eugene as we need to be at the airport around 4 am. Need to finish packing. Love to all. Grandma W
Happy 38th Anniversary Bard & Steve! That's awesome. Love all the pictures. Baby Elijah is adorable. Glad you had "no rain". Love the "moon" beam, Levi! Love, Grammy
Now you are just rubbing it in, I miss that beach. Wish we were there. Glad you guys had a good time.
Ryan (and the rest of the Morrison family)-
We wish you could have been there too!
When are you guys coming back out so we can spend time at the coast with you guys?
Post a Comment