We packed up the trailer and headed out of town on Friday evening!
This was an awesome way to wake up and spend Saturday morning.
We did quite a bit of "treasure" hunting. Levi's favorite finds were all the little jelly fish he picked up with the razor sharp shell he found. Here's the crab shell he was pretty excited to find too.
You should have seen how excited Gabe was to find a whole sand dollar. He swears he's never found one before!
We decided to head into Pacific City for lunch. Gabe really wanted to try the food and beer at Pelican Pub. Before a tasty lunch and drinks, Levi wanted to climb up the big sand dune. I sent Gabe and Levi up and stayed with the sand toys. Gabe and I were pretty impressed at how far this kid made it!
(You can just barely see them in this photo I took from the beach. Levi has a red shirt on and Gabe is starting back down carrying all of Levi's peeled off layers...and boots!)
To make a great weekend even better, we made a quick stop in Tillamook at the cheese factory for lunch, ice cream and cheese curds on our way home. Sure wish we could spend every weekend like this!




3 comments:
My family rented a friend's house on PC beach. We watched 4 wheel drive pickups try to make the hill. Do the dory boats still beach there> Must have been windy up there. It was about 60 deg here yesterday. Go Seahawks! Lovely pictures. Love, Nana
are Levi's boots different intentionally?
I am so pleased that your weekend adventures AND the weather were so nice. I sure would have liked a trip to the beach!XOX
Post a Comment