Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Gabe!

We had a blast celebrating Gabe's 35th birthday on Wednesday.
I skipped my run after school and we went out to dinner at the pub in Hillsdale.  Gabe enjoyed some good beer and got a growler filled to bring home!
Waiting at home was the chocolate cake I made for a birthday treat.
So Levi and I sang, Gabe opened presents and we ate cake!
As you can see...Levi was really excited about the cake.  He couldn't even take his eyes off of it to smile for the camera.
Levi pretty much just ate the frosting.  When I called him on it, he just said, "I did eat some "bread" with the frosting Mom."  Guess he gets that from me...a good frosting is way better than cake!
Gabe's pretty excited about putting some new flair on his car this weekend.
Happy Birthday Gabe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cake looks YUMMY! Can't wait to see pictures of the mud flaps that we got him for his car! And, can't wait to spend some time with you guys at Belly Acres in a couple of weeks......... Love, Joey