Saturday, March 15, 2014

March Update

Figured since March is half over, I should do a quick update.

  • In the last few weeks I've tried a few feedback strategies.  Several times I've had students take time to do some personal feedback, and measure their own effort and understanding.
  • I've also contacted two parents each Tuesday and Thursday to give some positive information about how their student is doing.  Started out with my most challenging class...but still am not noticing any change in the class.  The quarter is over the first week of April, so all I can hope is that as kids get mixed around in different class periods, things will get better!
  • I have a meeting to talk to my principal on Monday.
Thought I should share this photo...cause it makes me happy.
Apparently even 4 & 1/2 year olds have jumped on the "selfie" bandwagon.
I downloaded this from Levi's camera this morning!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a funny kid! Love him to pieces and can't wait to see him (and you guys) next weekend! Hugs, Joey

Mom said...

I love the crazy pictures this kiddo takes. Especially his selfies!! XOX