I feel the itch to get out of town at least once a month. It's hard during the school year to leave town at 5:30pm. So we've been trying to discover "close" spots that we can get to in under 2 hours. We came across
Memaloose State Park. It's in the Gorge between Hood River and The Dalles. Beautiful views of the river but lots of train and traffic noise. It's met our under 2 hour goal but didn't deliver in enough other ways for us to head back any time soon.
So we did some
wine tasting outside Hood River. Had lunch at
a brewery in White Salmon. Did a really cool
hike through the tunnels of the old gorge hwy.
 |
| Levi and I doing our silly Lewis and Clark pose. |
It was a beautiful weekend! And it ended perfectly. On the drive home we overheard Levi in the back quietly saying, "I love camping." I think we all do!
2 comments:
Those pictures are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! So glad you are having these special times together and making memories. Love you guys and hope to see you soon. Love, Grammy/Joey
I have to agree, the pictures are awesome. You three do, and see so many cool things! And you record it all so well.XOXOXOX
Post a Comment