Saturday, May 16, 2009

The List!

I've been feeling crazy overwhelmed this week just thinking about all the things we have to get done this weekend. Well, I got home last night and Gabe was already hard at work painting. He had to go rent a big ladder today in order to finish. We've been outside working for 7 hours today and this is the small dent we made in the list. (Finished things are in Red. UPDATE: Things finished Sunday are in Blue.)

Exterior
Finish painting
(trim & railings in front)
House numbers
Mail box and porch light
Pull weeds (front, back, and driveway)
Get bark dust
Lay bark dust
Power wash patio and garage
Set up yard furniture
Wash windows
Plant garden
Plant flowers in front
Mow lawn

Interior
Put up shelf in office
Organize back room
Paint master bed room
Patch in bathroom
Wash bathroom walls and ceiling
Kitchen baseboard
Pack up extra kitchen stuff
Put away baby stuff
Stage spare room
Hang picture in living room
CLEAN!!!!!!!

I was really hoping we'd get more accomplished but I don't think it would have been physically possible. I'm already sore from pulling weeds, unloading a yard and a half of bark dust, and spreading a yard and a half of bark dust. (ok...maybe it was only a yard. Gabe did unload the half yard.)
Now I think we're going over to Josh and Danelle's to relax for the evening. Josh is going to throw some salmon on the BBQ. (It's great having a fisherman as a friend.)
-h

1 comment:

Dave said...

Damn, you guys'll be happy to head back to work so you won't have to do so much around the house!