As stress filled as this weekend was, at least I got to end it well. (See previous post about all we had to get done this weekend.) Last week Gabe surprised me and scheduled me a prenatal massage for 4:15 this afternoon. So, I got to leave him with the last of the work we could accomplish today to go relax for an hour. It was amazing! Especially after all the work I did yesterday. I think I'll schedule myself another one for next month after school is out. Unfortunately, I don't think Gabe is nearly as relaxed. I've tried to talk him into getting a massage but he'll have nothing to do with it. Maybe it's because he's so dang ticklish! I have the best husband! And the best girl friends. They gave me a gift certificate for my birthday in September and I finally put it to good use.
Also, our house if officially on the market (as of tomorrow.) We spent about an hour and 1/2 doing paper work tonight with the realtor. She'll list it in the morning and then have the broker showing on Tuesday some time. I think she's going to have the first open house next week! We definitely aren't getting our hopes up. But, keep your fingers crossed!
Only 4 more weeks until summer. This weekend of beautiful weather sure made me wish it was already here.
-h
1 comment:
Good luck with the house stuff!
I hope it all fall into place in the right time for you.
(pics of your house in open house condition???)
Post a Comment