Monday, May 11, 2009

Milestone

It's really hard to believe, but I'm entering the third trimester of pregnancy today! I can't believe how quickly the days, weeks, months are actually flying by! It doesn't really seem possible that in three months our little guy will be here. I actually get a little overwhelmed (and excited) when I think about it. Maybe it's because I really need to get over one hurdle at a time. The first hurdle I'm focused on right now is finishing the school year. Every day is getting a little harder at this point. I'm tired, they're tired. Not a great combination. Not to mention that I'm about a month behind in curriculum. We just finished our ancient Rome unit and I'm suppose to get us through the Middle Ages and Renaissance before the year is over. That's about 1500 years of history in 5 weeks! Not going to happen.
-h

3 comments:

Mom said...

You may be feeling a little over whelmed & excited,but I am getting really excited!!! Tell Gabe not to worry.I am going to help you 2 find some names.Glad to help.XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

It does seem like your pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe he is almost here! And I hear you about the end of the year, it still surprises me how much we still have to do and how fast the end creeps up.

Anonymous said...

That last one was me...Alexis, by the way