While we've been eagerly awaiting any sign or signal the little guy might give us as to his arrival...there was one important thing we had not yet taken car of. The car seat has been sitting in the house waiting to be installed. I did have it sitting in the pile of other things we'll be taking to the hospital with us. I knew that it was something we didn't want to forget since there's no way we'd be taking a baby home with us without it. Something about actually putting it in the car was so final.It would now be fair to say we are 100% ready for this little guy. Gabe installed the car seat yesterday and that was the last thing we needed to have ready. Any time now buddy!
I sorta wish the doctors wouldn't give you and estimated due DATE. Maybe just a 2 week range. I'm going to be so disappointed if he decides to put off his arrival. Even though the calendar says tomorrow is THE DAY doesn't mean this little guy knows one way or the other. I haven't been able to figure out a way to get him the eviction notice. Hopefully the next time we post we'll have some exciting news and pictures to share...but I could also be here saying the same thing next week.
5 comments:
You said that all so well.LOL 100% ready!?! I guess you wouldn't have it any other way.Lucky for you he is cooperating.XOXOXOXO
You think you are 100% ready, huh?
muhh haa haaa haaaaaa.
100% ready? Define, please.... Just be thankful ultra-sounds have come so far in the last 30 years - we wouldn't want BBW to be BGW! Joey
I guess I'll clarify.
The 100% ready is mostly in reference to him vacating the confines of my abdomen. I know labor is going to be tough but there really is no other way around it so I would say that I'm ready. There's no magic pill right?
Yes...we have what we think we might need to take care of him but I am in no way implying I'm ready for the sleepless nights and crying newborn. Can someone really be "ready" for that?
And I'm also 100% ready for people to stop bugging me about when he's going to be here. Like I have any control of that people! :) If I had the control I'd be in labor right this moment!
Thanks for updating your blog so much! I am increasingly excited with each entry I read! :)
Post a Comment