We headed out for the park to walk around since it was such a beautiful afternoon. Levi slept through most of the walk but seemed to enjoy the short bit he was actually awake for. We only did one loop around because I was starting to feel tired and sore. The uphill sections were especially painful. When I woke up to feed Levi this morning (after the pain meds I took when we got home had long since worn off) I wasn't feeling so great.We've been taking it easy today. Levi and I spent some time outside relaxing in the shade while Gabe drained and cleaned out the hot tub. Aunt Becky is going to come over this evening and we're going to pick up some sushi. I can't wait. It's been far too long since I've been able to really enjoy my favorite food! I'm hoping to get in the shower at some point today but Levi has been especially fussy. Between 6 and 10 this morning he wanted to eat almost every hour. So that means I was up about every 30 minutes. Now he won't go to sleep even though I know he's tired...he hasn't slept since noon. Hopefully I'll get a shower in before Becky gets here.
2 comments:
Sure... as soon as I brag to Belinda about what a good baby Levi is,he goes fussy on you.:0( I am anxious to check out Gabriel Park too. We used to go there some 30 yrs ago when you & Heather were little.I'm sure it has undergone MAJOR changes since then.XOXOXO
You look great!
Post a Comment