We're finally home from the hospital, which is nice after being cooped up at the hospital for the past few days. Levi liked the car ride, and seemed glad to be home, he promptly settled in for a nap in his crib.
Below are pictures of Levi with all the visitors he had at the hospital.
More updates later!
Below are pictures of Levi with all the visitors he had at the hospital.
More updates later!
Nana Winnie






3 comments:
Glad you made it home! I know I was done with the hospital after 2 days so I can imagine you were very ready to go home!!! How did you like the wheel chair ride to the car? I thought is was kind of weird! :)
So happy we could be there & spend time at the hospital with you guys ,but we liked visiting you at home SOOOOO much more!!Everyone was much more relaxed ;0)Gramma G
Congratulations! He looks like a cutie. Hope you are all doing well now that you are home. Day five was the day that I had my major meltdown, everyday since then has been better. Miss you and good luck.
Nickie
Post a Comment