Friday, April 2, 2010

Anheuser-Busch Brewery

The one thing Gabe really wanted to do in St. Louis was go on a brewery tour. I'm not really sure why. He doesn't even drink Budweiser. In fact, I think he'd probably drink water before drinking one...well, maybe not. So, we pulled Savannah out of school early to head into the city. One of the things on our agenda...the brewery.We saw the brewery, the Clydesdales and historic stable, the bottling facility and drank our complementary free beer.

Here are the boys enjoying the sights and smells of the brewery. Savannah said the brewery smelled bad, to which both her dad and uncle strongly disagreed!

4 comments:

Mom said...

I am afraid I would have to agree with Savannah.:0)

Anonymous said...

What's on Levi's head? Love all the photos. Thanks for sharing them with all of us.
The bath on Morrison's blog is so cute. Levi was "washing" his own privates. Thank you very much.

Feeling better so doing a few hours at work.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey! Anheuser Busch is one of my clients! What am I saying - I don't even drink beer. That particular brewery is the oldest in the U.S. and one of their few where they still give tours and tasting. Aren't the horses neat? They also have stables & tours at the Ft. Collins brewery. What is that on Levi's head? I loved all your pictures; thanks for sharing. Levi is so cute! Hugs, Joey

Heidi said...

What's on Levi's head you ask?
We were trying to get Levi to take an afternoon nap. He was being really fussy.
So, it's a built in sleep cover in his carrier. Didn't really work. We didn't think to take it off before the pictures.