Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cousins

These pictures are mainly for Grandma G. But I figured there may be a few more of you out there who might also enjoy a few shots of Levi with his big cousins.

We tried desperately to get Sawyer and Levi in the bath tub together. But I guess when you're the big boy cousin you have no desire to get into the bath tub with a baby. So here's Sawyer "helping" me give Levi a bath.Here's one of Levi watching Savannah and Sawyer feed what few ducks were inhabiting the duck pond. I think most of them must still be hanging out down South, waiting for winter to be completely over.And here's the best of our attempted photo session with all three kids. I love this picture but I hate that the depth of field is off and Savannah and Sawyer are out of focus! And it's really one of the best ones we got.This one's ok too. Except the kids are all looking at me on the floor being silly...trying to get Levi to smile, rather than looking at the camera.We got a few more cute "silly" pictures too. Sawyer was definitely more into taking the silly pictures so he could stick out his tongue. So, there are a few more good ones to look at if you're interested Mom.

And that completes our St. Louis adventures. I'm really thankful for our wonderful family. Thanks Heather, Ryan, Savannah and Sawyer for having us. We loved seeing you guys. Wish it could happen more often. We miss you!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thank you Heidi.Not quite as good as being there...but it will HAVE to do,:0)XOXOXO