Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day 2010

Well, it's the 40th anniversary of Earth Day and I really wanted to celebrate by doing something big this year. I've been racking my brain for weeks, and up until the last minute...right before bed last night. Yet, I was unable to think of anything Gabe and I could really do this year. Neither of us were really willing to turn our 30+ minute commutes to work, into an hour or more by taking public transportation.
Of course we would love to put in one of these, but that is definitely not happening this year. Maybe for Earth Day's 50th anniversary. Perhaps since we're good at living "green" every day, we can be off the hook this year? Oh, wait! Gabe did print the coupon he just took to Dairy Queen on previously used paper. That counts right? Unfortunately, the gas he's using to drive there and get our blizzards will cancel that good deed out. (Everyone has heard about the buy one get one for $.25 right?)
Happy Earth Day!

3 comments:

Mom said...

You're silly.And green.Love you!

Paul and Peggy said...

Dude- you use cloth diapers... you are good! ;)

ps - Z just saw your picture and pointed to it and said "cat" and smiled....
hmmmm :)

Mom said...

Hey! It's not too late to get Gabe that push reel lawn mower...I'm just saying...:0)