
Can anybody else believe Levi is one? Heidi and I certainly can't. Where did the time go? We're going to celebrate tomorrow, but there was no way he was going to miss opening some presents on his actual birthday. The toy car was from Heidi and I, when we saw it, we knew it was going to be his birthday present. It seems like he likes it too, he spent some time sitting on it this afternoon pretending to drive. He got a bunch more stuff this evening from his Grandparents and aunts. He's still not quite sure what to do with wrapped presents, but I think he's starting to figure it out.
Look for more birthday posts this weekend!
-G
3 comments:
That is one COOL car,and one cute baby boy. Yes,he really is still a baby for a while yet.Maybe 18mths or so....
Happy Birthday big 1-year-old!
Love you!!
That car is awesome! Zachary says he is very jealous that his parents aren't as cool as Levi's!
Post a Comment