Since Levi is a Leo. We had a lion themed first birthday party. I figured we could do something cute before the party themes are racecars or Starwars.
It was a great party.
Lots of friends and family. Lots of good food. Lots of babies playing. Lots of sunshine and heat. I don't know what the final temperature was, but it was over 95. The shade in our back yard made it just barely bearable to be out.
It was wonderful to be surrounded by all the people who love our little guy so much. He's a lucky kid indeed!
Here's a slide show of just a few of the almost 190 pictures we took. Don't worry. It's edited down a ton.
2 comments:
It was a great party!Love the slideshow!! One of my favorites is Levi in the highchair with the frosting all over. Those beautiful blue eyes! Miss him allready!!Much love... Gramma G XOX
What an awesome party! I agree with Gramma G - that was our favorite picture as well! Tom really liked the one of the 3 "Boys". I'll send our pictures as soon as I download them. Hugs, Grammy Joey
Post a Comment