Sunday, November 18, 2007

Breezy

The weather forecast Friday said that Saturday would be merely breezy at the coast. Boy did they get that wrong. It was close to the windiest I'd ever seen it at Siltcoos. The waves were so high we didn't even get to launch the boat until the afternoon, we had planned on launching around 9 or so in the morning. We had the morning to relax and play a couple games of Yahtzee. The weather cooperated in the afternoon, with very little rain and no wind. Too bad the fish wouldn't cooperate and bite our hooks...

Oh, and Heidi can be seen wearing the lovely rain gear featured in my post from Thursday.

-G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure glad Heidi didn't blow away and stayed nice and dry in that cool gear!

Harrisburg Hillbillies said...

Where's the pic. of "Duct Tape Boy"?

Gabe said...

Harrisburg Hillbillies-
I didn't take a picture of "Duct Tape Boy". I only have one of the rip he managed to put into his brand new rain gear. Never got a photo of the "patch job" I made on his pants.