Friday, November 30, 2007

Poinsettia

I know, I know. It's still the last day of November and fall is still here for a few more week. I just couldn't help it...there was simply nothing else I could think to photograph this evening. Gabe and I went on a 2 &1/2 hour shopping expedition this evening, what more can you expect from me? Those of you who know me well, know that shopping is just about my least favorite thing. Unless I can shop on line and not interact with a single living, breathing person. That I could do all day long!
Anyway, we hadn't really started our Christmas shopping and we figured things would be less busy tonight. I really want to avoid the madness that is shopping on the weekend during the holiday season. I'm pretty proud to say that we're about half way done! We also got an amazing deal on a "gift" for ourselves. We've been looking at getting an upholstery cleaner because Jupiter isn't exactly kind to our off-white furniture. Well, neither am I to be completely honest. How many times have I dropped some kind of food item on myself and the couch? More than I care to count. Anyway, Kohl's had all their vacuums and cleaners on sale with an additional 10% off. Plus, we had $30 in "gift cards" that we got last Friday when we were there shopping with Gabe's mom. So, we got this cleaner, which is regularly priced at $85 for....drum roll please....$32.99! Boy do I love a steal of a deal.
-h

No comments: