Monday, November 12, 2007

Stamps

I've been thoroughly enjoying my day off today. I got up late, had a few cups of coffee, graded some papers, and ran some errands. I was bugging Gabe last week to call in sick today since he had to work, and he never calls in sick. On Friday he told his boss he was thinking about calling in on Monday (his boss is an awesome guy) and his boss just told him to take an unofficial "vacation" day. Basically..."don't come in." Then, Friday before Gabe left, a couple meetings had to be scheduled for this morning and now since no one in the office knows where he is...they haven't been leaving him alone. Meaning, he's really working from home today. So much for a "vacation" day.
-h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool picture,cool stamps. Whose are they? Didn't know you guys were collectors!

Gabe said...

It's not really a "collection". I have a few from when I was in Europe and the Philippines and a few from letters I got from friends who studied abroad.
They've all been used, so there's no way any of them could be worth anything.
-h