This morning we got a late start. I think the 6 games of Yahtzee we played yesterday, and all of the pole watching we did, really wore us out. It could have also been all the eating we did at dinner at International C-Food Market. Or maybe it was the fact that we were up at 5:30 on Saturday morning to make the drive out to Siltcoos.Anyway, before we got out on the lake we had to grab coffee. As Gabe, his dad, and Joanne were in the coffee shop, I decided to take a few pictures of the Florence bridge. With coffee in hand we were ready to get out on the lake again, only to be rewarded with hours of pelting rain and no fish in the boat. Even with my "high quality" Coleman rain gear, I was cold and wet in no time. I think I'm done with this whole fishing thing. It would be different if we ever caught anything. Right now we're 0 for 3.
-h
1 comment:
Well I guess I should take back my last comment. Sorry you had no luck with the fish. Sounds like you had fun in spite of it.And at the very least, you got another good photo.I love bridges in black & white.
Post a Comment