Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gabe's Little Helper

And by little...boy, do I mean little. Both in size and quantity of help given. Jupiter is the weirdest cat I've ever met. He seriously can't be without us. All week when we've been working he has to be right with us. Sometimes getting into the most annoying places. Like today, as the paint around the window was drying, he decided he wants to see out the window. I never saw him up there and I didn't notice until I went to do the second coat. Then I saw all these little foot prints. I checked the paws of my suspect and there was white paint on him. Mystery solved.

We've been working hard all week (and weekend) and I'm sad that we still don't have a finished project. Why do projects always take so much longer than planned? I'm going to quit promising pictures of the finished product since it's just not happening.

We've earned a little time to rest. Now it's time to make some dinner and watch season 3 of The Office.
-h

2 comments:

Mom said...

Jupiter must be learning a lot from the looks of that last picture! HeHe :)

Anonymous said...

Jupe is too funny! I love it. It looks like your project is really coming along.