On Sunday we visited the very busy Oregon Coast Aquarium. It had been years since any of us had visited, so we had a good time. My favorite part were the Puffins. They were being fed and playing in the water...so cute! More time was spent on the beach...games were played...and homework was done. (Yes, I had to go to class last night so I had to get my reading done over the weekend. Yuck!) It was a nice time.
School's started! I had my first day with my new 7th graders today. It was a fun day. They're all so excited and nervous this first day. But I'm exhausted! Summer always makes me forget what it feels like to be on my feet for 8 hours. We're still working on getting furniture put together, and this weekend will work on the wood trim around the windows and floorboards in the back room. I'd love to have pictures of the complete project up this weekend...but we'll see.
-h
1 comment:
Glad you enjoyed your weekend AND your first day of school.Can't wait to see the pics of the finished project!XOXOX Mom
Post a Comment