Saturday, September 20, 2008

Laundry Room

We're pretty much done with both rooms we've been working on, but we're ready to share the laundry room first. We still have some decorating to do in the office area before we are ready to show it off. For a reminder of what it used to look like, check this out. We're definitely glad to have it done. We have more storage, the room is brighter, and the new washer and dryer are amazing. So, check it out and let us know what you think.



-G

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is impressive indeed.You should be proud of the job you(both)did.

Dave said...

Looks great--nice work.

Carley said...

I was waiting for the commentary on that video! I expect a complete play-by-play for the next room! :)

Looks awesome! Congrats!

C*

Anonymous said...

A professional job - looks great. I especially like the new coat arrangement; no more knocking off coats. My washer and dryer are still in boxes so I am envious.
Winnie

Anonymous said...

Most Impressive! I wish I had a washer and dryer! :)