Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day!


Well, tomorrow is the snow day, but today is the day we got the snow. That make sense? Didn't think so. To be more clear, it snowed today and then got really cold. That means that tomorrow Heidi has a snow day and doesn't have school. Unfortunately I think I'll be headed into work. The forecasts had been around for this storm for so long I fully expected it to not happen. To be on the safe side we took the Outback in yesterday and had our snow tires put on, and I'm glad we did. The snow didn't really get going until mid morning, but it stayed steady for most of the day. Out at Heidi's parents house they had 4" by this evening. All the roads are packed snow and pretty icy now. Should make for a fun commute tomorrow!

For those of you here in Portland, stay warm!

-Gabe

4 comments:

Mom said...

Let It SNOW!!! Thanks for braving the elements and coming over today you guys.I'm sure you will have a nice relaxing day tomorrow, Heidi. XOXOXO

Mom said...

P.S.Maybe you can even start reading the "new" books I gave you.:0)

heather said...

We've got freezing rain and ice today and so school's off here as well this Monday. Ryan went ahead and drove in to work so it's just me and the kids... stuck inside driving each other nuts all day!

Trish said...

Looks like it may end up being that "snow week" you were looking for!