Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow, Snow...go away!

So I'm sitting here in my clean house, with lots of yummy things to eat and drink, with this overwhelming fear that no one is going to come to our cocktail party tonight. It has literally been snowing all day. And since no one in P-town is used to winter weather like this, or really prepared for weather like this, it will probably be a small crowd. (or just me, Gabe and Jupiter) Which really bums me out. We really haven't had time this year to have people over. The summer flew by and so did the fall. I was really looking forward to seeing all of our friends. Can you tell that I'm really wallowing in disappointment?

3 comments:

Mom said...

Heidi, look at the bright side. Your house is clean, you have yummy food to eat and it is BEAUTIFUL outside. Be thankful!!! And just relax by the fire.(candles)XOXOXOXO

heather said...

Hope you had fun anyway!

Anonymous said...

I was really bummed too about not coming. I can't believe we missed the party for the first time in 6 years! It would have been nice to get out after this week of winter weather. Can you tell I'm still disappointed?

Alexis