Last year we made it Earth month. Nothing so big is happening this year. But I am happy to report that many of the habits we started last year are still with us today! That's something I'm really proud of.
I still wanted to do something for Earth day this year but it's been a rough week and to be honest, I completely forgot about it until I got to school this morning. Oops! Well, a little green online shopping was all I could muster this evening. Online shopping is green right? And I don't just mean spending the green! I really love Simple shoes. What's not to like? Like their website says, they use recycled and sustainable materials. Love that! Anyway, I bought these for the little guy and then they were offering these for free! So I got a pair for Gabe.
Happy Earth Day! Don't forget to do something great for the planet today. Hopefully you'll do something more meaningful than I did.
-h
1 comment:
I did pull out the retractable clothes line for the first time this year. Bed sheets smell so good dried outside. I also looked for a tumbling compost bin but they are so expensive.
I'm taking a couple of friends to the Eugene Raptor Center on Sunday for their Earth Week open house.
Love, Mom West
Post a Comment