Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

No big plans here for Easter. Instead of making a big dinner or something for just the 2 of us, we decided to make a french toast casserole for breakfast. Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal anyway. Gabe put the casserole together last night, I put it in the oven this morning and then crawled back into bed for another hour. Won't be able to do that much longer. It was yummy! (Both the hour of sleep and the french toast.)

I have a ton of work to grade this weekend, and only got 10 of the 140+ projects graded yesterday so I guess I'll spend my day working. Then we're going to head out tonight to see Fleet Foxes at the Crystal Ballroom. I've been looking forward to the show for weeks. Just not looking forward to the late night and early morning following! Guess I'll have to make myself get some work done and then reward myself with a nap.

Happy Easter wishes to all!
-h

1 comment:

Mom said...

French Toast casserole sounds delicious. We ate pudding cups & shared a danish in the Salt Lake City airport.How was the concert??XOXOXOX