Sunday, April 12, 2009

First Big Purchase

We made our first big purchase for the baby this morning! We've bought a few little onesies (one in Hawaii) but so far NOTHING else.

We will now be able to take the baby home from the hospital when it's time.
We've been doing a little research but just decided to make a decision. I really just needed one of the many, many things off of my to-do list. I know we still have 4 more months but I often feel really overwhelmed by how much needs to happen between now and then. Especially if we're going to try to sell our house and buy a new one in that time. We meet with the realtor on Thursday evening. She'll show us some comparables and tell us what price she thinks we should put on the house.
Up next on the baby front...something for the little guy to sleep in!
-h

No comments: