Grades are done. My classroom is clean and organized. Now I'm relaxing at home for the rest of the afternoon. Summer has finally started!
I still don't know for sure what's going on next year. As of right now, I'll be staying in my building but I will probably be switching teams and kids. Looks like I'll be teaching English and History. Which means I'll also probably be going back to school so I can be "highly qualified" since I'm not endorsed to teach English. It might be a rough year. But here's the silver lining...I don't have to think about it for another 6 months! I'm hoping that I'll know more in a few weeks but it's more likely that I won't know anything until closer to August.
For now I'm going to start getting through the books I've been collecting, enjoy the sunshine, and start some packing!
Did I mention that summer is here?!
-h
4 comments:
I'm glad you are ready to officially start summer! Woohoo!!! At least you are still in the building, that's good news.
Alexis
Yippe Skippy for summer! Oh, and I highly recommend on-line classes... I bet you can get an endorsement that way! WAY WAY easier!!! Can't wait to see you soon!
Happy Summer! You sound so much happier than last week with all the uncertainty. I'm glad you will be staying in the same building. And, you'll have several months to get used to the idea of new students and curriculum. You're a smart one - getting endorsed in English should be no problem for you. Can't wait to see you on the 28th.
Joey
Now if the weather would just get back to summer like... but I guess having it cool makes working outside MUCH more pleasant!XOXOX
Post a Comment