Monday, June 29, 2009

Showered with Love

I have to start by thanking Jennifer, Alexis and Sarah for giving me, and the baby, a very lovely shower. It was a wonderful time to see family and friend, while sharing my excitement about the little guys arrival. Thank you ladies for the time and energy you put into the shower for us. It really means a lot to me!And I feel so incredibly blessed by all the wonderful people in our lives. Gabe's mom and aunt Joann drove up from Oakridge to be there. And Joanne came from Eugene. It really was wonderful to have everyone there. I truly appreciate all the wonderful words of blessings and gifts that were given to us yesterday. I am immensely thankful for everyone.
Gabe's mom found some really special things that Gabe had as a newborn. There were quilts and little outfits that his grandma made and some other outfits he wore. You can tell by the outfit he was a spring/Easter baby. I'm so happy Winnie put those together. They are so special.It was a really beautiful afternoon. The little guy has a huge library of books now and I am so thankful for everyone who was there to celebrate our joy and excitement.
-h

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed it!
Luv ya (and the little guy...Arthur Harrison West???)! Jen

Mom said...

It was really nice. And soooo many thoughtful gifts.Heidi you have some great friends.XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Those books are going to be so great to read to Baby Boy West!

Alexis