Gabe and Levi got donuts and coffee this morning. And flowers too.I tried to sleep in, and was completely unsuccessful at doing so. Guess for the rest of my life, my body will just be conditioned to wake up at 6:30am. Even on the rare day I actually get a chance to sleep later.
The boys were also going to make me a nice dinner. But I took the car, which also happened to have Levi's car seat in it, to see a movie with my mom and sisters this afternoon. So, they were left stranded at home and couldn't go to the store to get any groceries. We ended up here for Mother's day dinner instead.

3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Heidi. Levi is enjoying his bedtime story.
Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Levi is lucky to have a wonderful Mommy like you. Love, Joey
I love that picture(NOT the donuts!)You and Levi doing one of the things you BOTH love best...reading together!
Post a Comment