Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oregon Trail Rally


Just to keep everything on the blog even, I wanted to get on here and show how I like, or would like to play.  This weekend is the Oregon Trail Rally, an event I have codriven in, volunteered at and spectated over the years.  This year I got to play spectator.  Above is the car owned by Dan Brown and Doug Heredos, here, Dan is driving through one of the stages held at Portland International Raceway.  This will be the second season for the guys in the new car.  Sounds like Friday got a little eventful when they lost brakes on the third stage!  Hopefully they do well the rest of the weekend.

Below is a shot of Antoine L'Estage, last years Rally America champion.  As you can see, racing went well past dark, giving you a chance to see just how much these guys use their brakes.

No comments: