Levi's grandma's get a two-for-one today.
Here's Levi being silly while reading books on Monday. He usually only sucks his fingers when he's going to sleep. So when I saw him doing it while reading books, I asked him if he was sleepy. This is him pretending to go to sleep in his chair. Oh, and the snake. It makes a perfect scarf.

We went to Enzo and Finn's 2nd birthday party on Saturday evening. This big blue balloon was one of the things Levi got to bring home with him from the party. It's so big he calls it a ball, not a balloon. And apparently it's fun to sit and bounce on. Gabe and I were both pretty sure Levi was going to pop it doing this but it's still around the house somewhere.

We don't really have any big plans for the holiday weekend. Becky's going to come over and put Levi to bed for us tonight. Gabe and I are going out to dinner and a movie. We're having a few friends over on Monday for a little BBQ. Oh, and we decided to start the dinning room floor project this morning. I'll post before and after pictures when it's finished.
2 comments:
Levi is such a goof! Wonder who he gets THAT from??? XOXOXO
I LOVE the pictures! He is soooo adorable. Love, Joey
Post a Comment