Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flowers and Friends

It's been a busy and crazy week around here. Between daily swimming lessons, getting estimates for the house painting, and dealing with a flake of an optometrist/insurance, I'm exhausted this week. And I'm suppose to be on vacation. Even with all the crazy stuff, Levi and I have had some fun afternoons.
On Tuesday, Tricia and Travis came over and we went up to the Rose Garden. It was a beautiful day. The roses are just finally starting to bloom. And a certain little boy loves to smell them.We smelled some roses, kicked the ball around for a while and then came home and had some dinner.Yesterday, the Wilkinson family came over. They are here from LA for the week and I'm so happy they were able come by and have some dinner with us. Levi and Zachary "played", I got to snuggle a tiny baby, and we enjoyed talking to friends I wish were closer. Baby Zane is smaller at almost a month old, then Levi was when he was born. So wonderful! Levi wasn't too sure about the baby at first.But soon, he wanted to put his hands all over him!Zachary and Levi did also get lots of hugs in.So I made the mistake of letting Levi lay down with two of his favorite stuffed animals. As I've been downstairs on the computer editing pictures and writing this post, I've been listening to him not take a nap for the last 1/2 hour. Guess I better get in the shower while I can, and hope he's asleep when I get out. I'm tired and sure could use a nap myself today before another painter comes by to quote our project this afternoon. Given the way some things have gone this week, I'm not going to hold out much hope.

3 comments:

Mom said...

LOVE all the pictures!! So glad you guys are having fun and the pictures prove it!!XOXOX

Anonymous said...

OMG; those pictures are adorable! I think Levi's going to be a Landscape Architect/Designer! Good luck on those painting bids. Hugs, Joey

Anonymous said...

I just have to say, "He is sooooo cute"! Love, Grammy