Levi is in love with daddy's tools. Who knew daddy's stud finder and tape measure could provide this kid with so much entertainment.Guess we know what to get Levi for his 2nd birthday...a tool set of his own!
As Levi played with tools this week, Gabe was hard at work on the dinning room floor. He needs to install the baseboard this afternoon. Since he was in Indiana most of the week, the project has been on hold. We have a serious deadline too. We have special visitors arriving on Friday!
I only have 5 more days till summer! Wow, the school year sure went by fast.
2 comments:
Uh-Oh someone got a hair cut; not so short though. You you have an engineer or contractor in the making? Not to label Levi, I don't mean that, of course. Love, nana. Thanks for the pictures.
Love the haircut! I think our little man takes after Dad and Grandpa - they love their tools and "gadgets". Can't wait to see you guys & the new dining room floor on Friday, and we'll be bringing your Plumlee lamb. Love, Joey
Post a Comment