Levi and Tinka (Grandpa Tom and Grandma Joanne's little dog) found this while digging in the sand earlier this week. Must have been left behind by the previous little boy who lived here. Actually, they found two army guys (the other one is doing the army crawl) and a fake gold coin. Pretty good treasure for a kid and a dog. I'm not sure who likes digging more, Levi or Tinka. They're both pretty good at making a sandy mess.I took about 200 pictures this week and lots of videos. Guess that's what happens when I'm home all day. I'd like to get a video up of Levi playing a one man baseball game, but last time we tried to upload video it was in slow motion.
3 comments:
Levi is pretty amazed at his find. Now about that gold coin! What a curious fellow you have. Happy fathers day, Gabe. Love, Nana
Levi discovered a gold coin a couple of weeks ago.I buried it in his sandbox. Guess he hasn't uncovered that again yet... Digging with the dog was obviously more productive.;)xox
Tinka definitely enjoyed his digging time with Levi!
What a duo. I don't know who had more sand on them - Levi or Tinka. I think Levi needs a dog.......Love, Grammy
Post a Comment