We invited Josh, Danelle and Weston to join us but Danelle was working, so just the boys came along. The little boys were really impressed by the animated dinosaurs the zoo has during the summer. They probably would have watched this big guy all day. Personally, I think they're pretty lame.
We had a nice stroll around the zoo and a great picnic lunch. Perfect way to enjoy the sunny day. The BBQ ribs for dinner were pretty nice too.Oh, and here are the Lorikeets enjoying their bath and the beautiful morning.
2 comments:
How fun. We spent about 5 hours working in the flower beds yesterday and I'm on my way back out there again in a few. Came home from town with top down on the car and it was great. Glad it's not as hot today. I thought I was going to croak yesterday! Had to have a few Lexus Margaritas to cool down. Love, Joey
Nice pics!! XOXOX
Post a Comment