Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

A fun filled Easter celebration occurred this weekend.

Levi dyed his first eggs.

He was a little disappointed we couldn't dye the eggs red.  So, he wanted to dye them all pink since that's the closest color we could get to red. 

The Easter Bunny hid eggs at Levi's house and at Grandma and Grandpa G's.  He got really good at finding eggs today.  And he was pretty excited the ones at G&G G's house had treats or money inside them.

And we got to spend some time with family.


When I asked Levi at lunch what his favorite part of Easter is, he whispered to me..."Jelly Beans."
So, after nap time we're going to enjoy the sunshine and probably eat some jelly beans.

3 comments:

Mom said...

It was a nice Easter Sunday,made even better by the sunshine! It was fun watching Levi collect and "shake" his eggs.Wish the day could have lasted longer. Love the pictures.Thanks for bringing the camera! XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. I missed not dyeing eggs this year - even at my age! But Tom was at Mtn. Golf and it didn't make sense for me to do it alone. I'm with Levi, I always want red eggs too! Tell Levi Grammy & Grandpa love him & sorry his card didn't get there in time for Easter. :(

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love your dress, Heidi. Hugs, Joey