So glad!
I've missed it.
This evening Mike and Sharon joined us for dinner. Gabe spent some time cleaning up the barbecue yesterday afternoon and he fired it up for the first time this "year". Some chicken thighs smothered in Gabe's favorite buffalo sauce (he's found it bottled at New Seasons...no surprise) came off the grill perfectly. I wanted to make a side dish that felt sorta like bar food but without the need to deep fry. So, I made these to go along with the spicy chicken. Highly recommend them! What a yummy dinner.
Then to top it off...Mike and Sharon brought an interesting (and delicious) twist on floats for dessert. Levi had the traditional root beer float. But us adults had this as our floating liquid instead. Good stuff and good friends.

3 comments:
Yay for Sunday Supper and "root beer floats"!XOX
That sounds delicious! Mom's right - yay!! Hugs, Joey
Yum! I've got to try those floats in a few months.
Post a Comment