Friday, December 28, 2007

My phone

You know you're a really huge geek when you're blogging about a picture of your blog. Good thing we only have a few days of this year long blogging adventure left.

This was what I opened up on Christmas morning. I had no idea what Gabe got me for Christmas this year. I've wanted an iPhone since they came out, but they were crazy expensive and we don't use AT&T. Well, I guess Gabe figured it was time to get me one. I really think he just wanted one. He's actually been playing with it way more than I have! :)
It's super cool. I have my calendar, address book and iTunes music from my computer all synced up to it. Awesome! Plus, we used it when we went to Beaverton tonight to have sushi with Peggy (she and Paul are in town from LA) and her family. Love to have google maps right at my finger tips...all the time.
-h

No comments: