And that something is the ornament I noticed on our Christmas tree today.I've been thinking lately about when we'll have the time to take the tree down and put the Christmas decorations away. When I was thinking about it this morning, I noticed an ornament I've never seen before. This strange phenomenon happened last year as well. After our Christmas party, I found an owl ornament. This year...it's a fish. Last year the surprise "gift" was left by Dave and Carley. We suspect they left us another surprise this year. It only took us 2 weeks to notice! (Let us know if we're wrong you guys!)
In other news...Gabe's cousin Brooke stopped by for lunch today on her way home to Bellingham. She was dropping of a sewing machine Gabe's mom said I could have. I'm excited to get it out and experiment this week. Anyone know where I might take classes to learn to sew?
Well, this is my last post for the year. I can't believe we're almost done. So that we don't disappoint our loyal readers (all 3 of them), we will not be ending our blog completely. I'm not sure what I will do with all the extra time I'll have every other day, when I'm not obsessing about what to take a picture of. I guess that's where the new sewing machine comes in.
-h
2 comments:
What a "lovely" surprise to find on your tree.LOL I am relieved that you won't be putting your blogging completely behind you.You guys have taken a LOT of awesome pictures.I don't want to miss out on all those next year.Did that machine come with instructions? If it's real portable,bring it on over!XOXOX
heeheehee~
carley**
Post a Comment