Thursday, December 20, 2007

What is it?

Or...what could it be? Gabe really wants to open our Christmas gifts tomorrow night since we'll be leaving to go see his family early on Saturday morning. And we won't be back home until Christmas night. For some reason, he doesn't think he can possibly wait that long. I think it's terrible to open gifts that early, but if he doesn't stop bugging me I may just give in. I have absolutely no idea what he got me for Christmas this year. It should be a huge surprise!

We went to see A Christmas Carol tonight. Gotta do something to really get us into the Christmas spirit! The Gerding Theater at the Armory is fairly new and this was our first time there. It's a really beautiful venue and the play was fun.
-h
Only one more wake up!

2 comments:

heather said...

'only one more wake up' --haha!

Anonymous said...

I hope you CONTINUE to wake up. Just make it a little later than you are used to. Have a safe trip. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox